Happy Birthday Stephanie!
Your 21, I'm shocked. I have a 21 year old sister? That seems so...weird! I don't know what other word to use...it's not just different... It's abnormal, at least for me. :)
But to put my feelings aside, Stephanie your 21 and I'm sooooo happy to have you as my sister, your absolutely amazing. You've been so sweet and lovely, it's only been lately that I've noticed especially how little I deserve a sister like you. Yet in God's mercy He's allowed me to have you as a sister! Praise the Lord for His blessings, one of the biggest of which is YOU! <3 Thank you Stephanie, I love you and will die of a lack of Stephanie's presence when you get married. (Which I don't think will ever happen because I don't think we're ever going to meet anyone worthy of you, but....all in God's timing, maybe He'll zap a lightning bolt and when we get home we'll find God's man there waiting for you. ;)
Anyway, Stephanie I love you and will love you forever! Praise the Lord He's given you to me!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

1 comments:
AGREED!!! (I'll keep a look out for that deserving guy too, but I don't think I'll find him either=)
Missed ya this Sunday!
Sam
Post a Comment