I love to write and I have much to write about, if the Lord so chooses perhaps He will use my meager ordering of words for His purposes and His glory, and in doing so He will give me the greatest delight! I don't profess to possess an abundance of theological knowledge, nor do I claim that I am surely right and never wrong in what I say, do or write, (I am merely a depraved girl whom the Lord in His gracious Sovereignty chose to predestine unto salvation thus it would the height of arrogance for me to claim that I am never in need of correction, as my Mom can testify to, I am in daily need of correction) Thus as you read my blog, please do me the kindness of remembering this: Semper Reformanda, Soli Deo Gloria-Always Reforming to the Glory of God! It is the story of a Christian's life, and I hope it is mine and that I will never stop reforming to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ!
0 comments:
Post a Comment