Welcome to my World!

As I was talking to Mom, wondering what to write for this introduction, she asked me "What's the purpose for your existence?" To quote from the Westminister confession of faith the answer would be "The chief end and purpose of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever". Thus this purpose extends to my blog also. The purpose of this blog is to glorify God. I intend to post mostly pictures, that display the grandeur of God's Creation because when Mom started deleting all my beautiful artistic pictures, saying she didn't have room for all of them, the perfect solution came to mind! Hence, my blog. :) I'll be posting pictures to showcase the grandeur of God's creation, and hopefully I'll get feedback from you, my viewers. :) I'm looking for tips and advice because I've heard from a few different sources that experience is the best way to become a good photographer. However, my posts will not be all pictures I will of course post videos and other tidbits of theology that I come across. Only the best will gain access to my blog! :)

Therefore, I start the blog Delighting in the Grandeur of God.

4 comments:

Amen! Congratulations on your first post, I'm waiting to read more. And what a great playlist!

 

Congratulations Lilly!!!! You have the honor of being the first commentor on my blog! Woopee! Glad you like the playlist, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to do the phantom of the opera music but it's so pretty! :)

 

Hey Tabitha I'm soooo glad you're starting a blog! I can't wait for your next post!
Along the lines of your post... Have you read John Piper's book, "Desiring God?" It has a grreat perspective on this question.
Love Ya!!!!!

 

Thanks Samantha!I haven't read "Desiring God" but I am reading "Don't Waste Your Life" right now. I love reading Piper! He's such a great man of wisdom!
Love you!!! <3

 

Post a Comment